Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hello all,

Got into Barrow at 3:30 yesterday, Saturday, 25. It was a wonderful flight from Anchorage. Karen Russell, the HR director met me at the airport and drove me to my apartment. She explained to me that there are two to three bears lounging on the beach down the coast. Maybe I will take a drive to go see them. Gray whales are also being spotted just off shore. It is a beautiful day in Barrow. Football practice starts tomorrow. I still need to get settled in. I will keep in touch. Hopefully, some pictures will be updated soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony! Meigs & Mama Bear checking in from the picnic. We are so excited for you & wish we were there. Don't get too close to those bears. We love you & miss you & are waiting (kinda) patiently for pictures.

    P.S. have you found a center for your team yet?

    ReplyDelete